Instant Access Class
Welcome to Piece by Piece, a colourful, pattern-loving collage class!
Do you have piles of papers and paintings ripe for reinvention? Or perhaps you haven't made art since you were a child, but you're itching to start again.
It doesn't matter where you are on your art journey. There are many ways you can approach this class. You can change up the type of surface you work on, try different types of papers, add in mixed media elements, and come up with all kinds of designs.
Remember when we used to glue and stick as children? We did it for the fun of it, and you know what? It is still really fun!
This class includes professionally edited video instruction broken down into manageable chunks. The videos are supported by written content in the classroom. All videos are downloadable, and the course comes with lifetime access. Scroll further down for the course curriculum, including video duration.
I will be sharing my start-to-finish process for creating colourful geometric collages.
Inside the course you will ...
- Learn how to make your own mixed media collage papers.
- Get ideas on how to re-purpose existing paintings that you have.
- Prepare a wooden panel or canvas for collage adhesion.
- Come up with simple striking designs using layered shapes.
- Glue your pieces down and get tips on how to make sure heavier papers are well adhered.
- Adorn your final designs with fun mixed-media elements.
- Varnish your pieces to unify the surface and provide protection against damage.
Hello and Welcome! I'm Laura, a mixed-media abstract artist from the picturesque Adelaide Hills in South Australia. Thank you for being here and embarking on an artistic journey with my online classes. Within the classroom, you'll discover a treasure trove of tips, techniques, and step-by-step lessons carefully crafted to nurture your artistic skills, boost your confidence, and enhance your unique creative style. It would be my absolute pleasure to have you join me in this creative adventure!