Instant Access Class
Love abstract painting but don't know where to start? Or maybe you have been painting for a while but are craving more clarity and consistency in your work? Sound familiar? If you answered yes, Abstract Adventuring is for you.
In this class, you will be guided through the process of creating an abstract series on paper. Working on paper is a great way to loosen up, get past perfectionism, and refine your ideas. I often work on paper, before making the leap onto a larger scale canvas.
Through the process of creating paper pieces, you will learn about colour, layering, composition, mark-making, and so much more! It's a great way to find out what you love and strengthen your creative voice.
This class includes professionally edited video instruction broken down into manageable chunks. The videos are supported by written content in the classroom. All videos are downloadable, and the course comes with lifetime access. Scroll further down for the course curriculum, including video duration.
Inside the course, you will ...
- Create a personal colour palette using inspiration from your surroundings.
- Learn how to mix acrylic paints in larger quantities and store them for easy access.
- Experiment with mixed media mark-making.
- Discover how to work in layers across several pieces.
- Deepen your understanding of contrast and composition.
- Learn tips and techniques for bringing your abstract series to completion.
Hi I'm Laura, a mixed media abstract artist from Adelaide, South Australia. Welcome to my online classes. Here you will find tips, techniques and step-by-step lessons to grow your skills, confidence and creative style. I'd love for you to join me!
There are many ways that you can adapt the supply list to your needs. You may find it helpful to watch the class before making your supply choices. I am also happy to answer specific supply questions.
CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT MY FAVOURITE ART SUPPLIES